Freecharge is Expanding its empire day by day by coordinating with every popular brand . Get 50% cashback at HaldiRam’s Outlets when you pay via Freecharge and most necessarily with #onthegopin facility .So Hurry rush to your nearest HaldiRam Outlet Now..!!How to get 50% cashback at HaldiRam’s ?
1 . Visit your nearest Haldiram’s Outlet
2. Now, Load money in your FreeCharge Wallet (Visit here
or Download Freecharge app – Android
3. Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin.
4. Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the EDC machine/Card swipe machine at Haldiram and pay the bill to get the cashback. Thats it !!
Enjoy cashback in your wallet !!
Terms and Conditions –
• Transact at Haldiram using Freecharge Wallet & Get 50% Cashback
• Maximum cashback of Rs.75 per transaction
• Offer valid twice per user
• Offer applicable only at Haldiram outlets and not applicable on website
• Cashback offer valid during the promotional period from 7th January till 28th February, 2017
• On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the Freecharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting Freecharge as a payment mode
• Cashback offer is valid on purchase of all products available at Haldiram paid via Freecharge Wallet. The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
• Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge Account
• The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable
• Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
• Freecharge & Haldiram reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “”Changes””) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
• We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity