Hide files in your android device without any app or also here is not any difficult method, it is very simple to hide your files in your android device. AirtelTrickz sharing a new tweak by using you can hide your files which you want to hide and didn't seen it in public, if you also do not want to share your secrets with others then you can go ahead and read that post and steps to hide your files in android device.
No need to download any third party app, I'm going to discuss the easiest way to hide folders or files in android. You may need to hide folders because of your nasty cousin or because of ultra-personal stuffs (you know what I mean). And the best part about the process is that you don't need any third party app. Sounds interesting, no? So alright let the mission begin.
Stuffs You're Going to Need:
- A working android device.
- A File Manager (default).
- Few fingers to work with.
- A Goat (optional).
Ok let’s do it
1. First of all switch on
your phone and unlock it
2. Now open your file manager.
For this tutorial
, I'm using the default file manager of my Galaxy Y
(don't laugh, old is gold).
3. Next go to
your file manager settings
and look for the term, Show Hidden Files/Folders
4. And enable/mark
5. Then save your settings
6. Now rename
the existing folder you want to hide
a new one.
7. I'm going to hide a pre-created folder name AirtelTrickz
8. While renaming the folder just add an extra dot (.) right before all the characters. And save it e.g. ( .New Folder
9. After that go to the file manager settings
again and disable/unmark Show
10. You're all done
11. The files at the folder will not be viewable
12. Now you don't need to think twice before giving you is handheld to your nasty cousin (only if he/she's not reading this post on our page at the same time).
13. But remember, the folder will be noticeable on a computer easily.