Hello AirtelTrickianz, isn’t frustrating when you want to delete a file or folder and it’ll shows you cannot delete file: Access is denied
etc. and I’m sure the most of our readers has yet face this problem when they are deleting any file or folder and it’ll shows that Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
, so now AirtelTrickianz now serving a new post that will surly help you out. And delete that file, you really want to delete.
If you want to delete any file or folder, and if it is showing any error, the reason can be that file infected by virus or other undeletable folder like new folder or autorun, you already know all about that, but this post or guide isn’t going to cover that scenario. We are just sharing that how to delete undeletable files or folder or program or how to delete those files that get hung up to whatever reason and just won’t go away.
Reason for Undeletable Files/Folder/Programs
· Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
· Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program.
· There has been a sharing violation.
· The source or destination file may be in use.
· The file is in use by another program or user.
How to Delete Undeletable file/folder/Program?
1. Download an Application from Here or Below.
2. Now Install the Application in your computer.
3. Now open it and click on Attempt the option as below in image in red border.
4. Now browse the file/folder/program, you want to delete or unlock or terminate the process.
5. Now click on Execute as in below image in red border.
6. Done! Your File/Folder/Program successfully deletes or unlock.
Download Software From Below to Delete Undeletable Files