, We have been noticing many loot tricks which works on rooted phones via above mentioned apps.
This post is written so that no one faces any issue while changing setting in these app.
Changing Settings In Donkeyguard App
Donkeyguard app is an amazing tool that allows you to vary your identity.
• Rooted phone
• Xposed Installer
• Donkeyguard app
• Open xposed installer >> If it asks for upgrading the framework >> goto modules >> Click on Install updates >> grant root access >> Reboot it
• Goto download section in Xposed Installer >> On the search bar search for DonkeyGuard >> Download it from here ONLY >> Install it.
• Open xposed installer again >> Goto modules >> Mark the box beside Donkeyguard app >> Reboot phone
• Now open Donkeyguard app >> suppose you want to change the setting for Mcent
>> Find Mcent in the list of apps >> Click Settings >> Swipe left
• For a loot basically we have to change 4 values i.e Android Id, Device Id, Sim Serial no and subscriber Id >> Click on the pencil like tab of Android Id >> Select random and save >> Do the same for the rest 3 values mentioned above >> For the rest of them simply click on the arroq like mark >> Save it from the top right corner.
Screenshots that can help
Thats it you are done
Changing Imei by imei changer
Imei changer doesnt literally change your imei. It actually creates a visual imei to bluff the app and nothing else.
It is totally legal.
• Download Imei Changer
from here and Install it
• Open xposed installer >> Goto modules >> Mark the box beside Imei Changer >> Reboot it
• Open Imei changer and enter any no and apply them >> Check your imei if it changed by dialing *#06# >> If not than reboot and check
Changing Android Id.
• Download Android Id Changer
• Open it >> Grant root access >> Click on the plus sign on the top right corner >> Save it.