Unrooting is the process of reverse rooting. You unroot your phone and return it to stock.
The main purpose of unrooting: You have warranty back, which you lost it when you rooted your Android device and the original system settings and applications.
If you rooted your android device then you can’t get your new Updates Version.You have Rooted your android Device and wish to Unroot it for some Reasons.Here are tips to Unroot your android device without Using PC.Method 1:
1) First Download ota RootKeeper From HERE
2) Now Install it in your android Phone and Open it.
3) Now Go to You will see a Button like this.
4 ) Then Click Temp. un-root (Keeps backup) Button that it your Android phone will be unrooted.
1) Download and install SuperSU app (free) from Play Store here
[Skip this if you already have it installed].
2) Run the SuperSU app, go to Settings, and choose “Full Unroot”. That’s it!
Reboot your phone and you should find your Android device completely unrooted. If you still see SuperSU or Superuser app in your drawer, simply uninstall using Play Store.
Unrooting basically involves removing SuperUser.apk file and su binaries.
The Files you need to remove:
Removing these three files removes root from your Android device.